Owlet provides some tools to modify the scene for better visual appearance. The tool buttons are at the right side of the toolbar, or can be accessed via the Tools menu:
Here is the list of tools that Owlet provides
- Fit To View - lets you set the camera to see the whole scene or just a selected part;
- Generate UV Mapping - helps to generate a proper UV mapping if the shape doesn’t have one;
- Edit Normals - allows you to re-calculate mesh normals, so the shape looks properly;
- Setup Pivot Parameters - lets you change the pivot point of the selected object(s).
- Put On The Floor - lets you place shapes right on the floor surface;
- Resource Manager - lets you see and edit all the external assets of your scene.
Click the links above to get more details about the tools.