All the scene properties in Owlet can be configured in panels. You can toggle panels using the View menu. Here is the list of Owlet panels:
- Scene Tree - displays all the nodes and meshes of the scene;
- Scene Properties - displays scene properties, like environment or floor settings;
- Scene Materials - lists all the materials of the scene;
- Materials Library - contains many materials and images that you can use in scenes;
- Shapes Library - contains sample shapes that you can use in your scenes;
- Materials Editor - allows you to edit materials properties;
- Snapshots - lets you take scene snapshots and use them later;
- Node Properties - displays node properties like translation, rotation and scale;
- Camera Settings - allows you to configure camera settings;
- Rendering Layers - lists all the rendering layers.
Click the links above to get more details about the panels.
You can arrange the panels the way you need around the screen. You can dock them either to the left or right sides of the window, leave them floating around or even hide them. Owlet remembers the positions of all the panels, so the next time you run it - you’ll be in your comfortable environment.