Owlet User Interface Overview
When you run Owlet for the very first time, you'll see its main window:
The main working area has tabbed user interface, so you can open several scenes, switch between them and even drag or copy shapes and materials between the scenes.
Please choose the next topic to read:
- Main Toolbar - read more about the toolbar buttons;
- Rendering - know how to render scenes;
- Gizmo - what is gizmo and how to use it;
- Textures - how to load textures and configure their parameters;
- Decals - how to create and use decals;
- Panels - get more information about Owlet panels;
- Tools - read about the tools that help you make your scenes better.