Owlet can be uninstalled using the standard operating system-specific approach. Please see below for detailed instructions.
- Close Owlet application;
- Go to the Start menu > Control Panel;
- Click Programs and Features (or Add or Remove Programs on Windows XP);
- Double-click Owlet;
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall Owlet.
Mac OS X Instructions
- Go to the folder containing the Owlet application on your computer. It may be in your Applications folder. If not, try searching your computer for "Owlet" (press Command + F to search);
- Drag Owlet icon into the Trash.
- If you added Owlet to your Dock, simply drag it off the Dock.
If something goes wrong during deinstallation, please feel free to contact us so we can help.