End User License Agreement
Appsforlife Limited (APPSFORLIFE) hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the software Owlet (the SOFTWARE).
You can use the SOFTWARE either under free license or under commercial license.
Under the free license you may use the SOFTWARE for free for non-commercial projects, like hobby, study or testing the SOFTWARE. If you earn money or any other benefits from using the SOFTWARE, you need to order the commercial license. The SOFTWARE adds its logotype to rendered images in free version. You are not allowed to modify rendered images to remove, hide or alter the logotype in any way.
Under the commercial license the SOFTWARE sets no restrictions on using the rendered images and adds no logotypes to them. To get the commecial license you have to pay a license fee by following instructions prompted by the SOFTWARE.
You are not allowed to use both commercial and free licenses at the same company or any other organization unit. If you decide to use the commercial version of the SOFTWARE, all the copies of the SOFTWARE in your company or any other organization unit must be registered under the commercial license.
Under the commercial license you may:
- use the SOFTWARE on any single computer;
- use the SOFTWARE on a second computer so long as the user of each copy is the same person and more than one copy is not used simultaneously;
- copy the SOFTWARE for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original SOFTWARE's proprietary notices.
Under both commercial and free licenses you may not:
- permit other individuals to use the SOFTWARE;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction);
- create derivative works based on the SOFTWARE;
- copy the SOFTWARE (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the SOFTWARE;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the SOFTWARE.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The SOFTWARE is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the SOFTWARE is borne by you. Should the SOFTWARE prove defective, you and not APPSFORLIFE assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
APPSFORLIFE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the SOFTWARE shall remain in APPSFORLIFE. The SOFTWARE is protected by international copyright treaties.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT IT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND APPSFORLIFE WHICH SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSALS, OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND APPSFORLIFE RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT.