Origami is an Adobe Illustrator plugin, so make sure you have closed Adobe Illustrator before uninstalling Origami.
Uninstalling Origami on Windows
- Close the Origami application;
- Go to the Start menu > Control Panel;
- Click Programs and Features (or Add or Remove Programs on Windows XP);
- Double-click Origami;
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall Origami.
Uninstalling Origami on Mac OS X
- Run Origami application;
- Click Illustrator > Uninstall Extensions and allow Origami to make changes to the system;
- Get the confirmation of successfull extensions removal and quit Origami;
- Go to the folder containing the Origami application on your computer. It may be in your Applications folder. If it is not there, try searching your computer for "Origami" (press Command + F to search);
- Drag the Origami icon into the Trash.
- If you added Origami to your Dock, simply drag it off the Dock.
If something goes wrong while you are uninstalling Origami, feel free to contact us so we can help.