Koru User Interface Overview
When you run Koru for the very first time, you'll see its main window:
There is a toolbar at the top, panels at the sides and the main working area in the middle.
The main working area has tabbed user interface, so you can open several scenes, switch between them and even drag or copy shapes and materials between the scenes.
Please choose the next topic to read:
- Main Toolbar - read more about the toolbar buttons;
- Gizmo - what is gizmo and how to use it;
- Textures - how to load textures and configure their parameters;
- Panels - get more information about Koru panels;
- Tools - read about the tools that help you make your scenes better.