Slim CD Box
The Slim CD Box shape has fixed dimensions and can’t be resized. Please use the following texture dimensions:
- Insert: 24.1cm x 12.0cm (9.5" x 4.7")
- Tray Card: 14.9cm x 11.7cm (5.9" x 4.6")
Please note that the insert image needs to contain both sides: innert part at the left, outer at the right. Both 12.05cm width, 24.1cm total. The tray card image should contain graphics for left and right sides of the box, 0.65cm width each.
Here’s the list of properties you may adjust:
- Cover angle - controls how much is the cover opened. 0 means closed, 100 means completely opened.
- Use combined cover images - when checked, Boxshot expects a single image for Insert (it will be folded) and a single image for tray card (both for back and spine parts).
- Show disc - allows you to show or hide the disc.
- Show tray card - allows you to show or hide the tray card.
- Show insert - allows you to show or hide the insert paper.
Here’s how you can create a Slim CD Box object and adjust its properties:
var m = scene.root.addMesh("slim cd", "generator.DiscBox.SlimCD"); var g = m.generator; g.coverAngle = 0.5; g.showDisc = false; g.showTrayCard = false; g.showInsert = false; g.solidCoverImage = false; // use separate insert and tray card images