Booklet On The Floor
The Booklet On The Floor shape has the following parameters:
- Width - the width of the whole sheet
- Height - the height of the whole sheet
- Extrude - defines how much the shape is extruded (it is better to try this :)
- Has three pages - switches between 2 and 3 pages modes
- Flipped - flips the shape upside down.
The “Fit to images” button automatically adjusts Width and Height parameters, according to the images loaded to the Front and Back sides of the shape.
Here is a sample script that creates a booklet on the floor object:
var m = scene.root.addMesh("booklet", "generator.Stationery.BookletOnTheFloor"); var g = m.generator; g.width = 10; g.height = 5; g.extrude = 0.1; g.threePages = true; g.flipped = false;
Here’s how to load image and resize the shape automatically:
var m = scene.root.addMesh("booklet", "generator.Stationery.BookletOnTheFloor"); var g = m.generator; g.material("Front").diffuseTexture = "/path/to/image.jpg"; g.fitToImages();