The Blu-ray Box shape has fixed dimensions and can’t be resized. Please use the following texture dimensions:
- Cover: 26.9cm x 14.8cm
- Spine: 1.4cm
- Insert: 11.8cm x 14.5cm
Please note that you need a full cover image that includes Front, Spine and Back parts. Here’s the list of properties you may adjust:
- Cover angle - controls how much is the cover opened. 0 means closed, 100 means completely opened.
- Wrap cover image around - allows you to switch between wrap-around cover image and three independent ones.
- Show disc - allows you to show or hide the disc.
- Show cover - allows you to show or hide the cover.
- Show insert - allows you to show or hide the insert paper.
Here’s how you can create a Blu-ray Box object and adjust its properties:
var m = scene.root.addMesh("blu-ray", "generator.DiscBox.BluRay"); var g = m.generator; g.coverAngle = 0.5; g.showDisc = false; g.showCover = false; g.showInsert = false; g.solidCoverImage = false; // do not wrap cover image