Barcode can be uninstalled using the standard operating system-specific approach. Please see below for detailed instructions.
- Close Barcode application;
- Go to the Start menu > Control Panel;
- Click Programs and Features (or Add or Remove Programs on Windows XP);
- Double-click Barcode;
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall Barcode.
Mac OS X Instructions
- Go to the folder containing the Barcode application on your computer. It may be in your Applications folder. If not, try searching your computer for “Barcode” (press Command + F to search);
- Drag Barcode icon into the Trash.
- If you added Barcode to your Dock, simply drag it off the Dock.
If something goes wrong during deinstallation, please feel free to contact us so we can help.