Origami does not support more than one hole in the same place. So if you see this error you probably have two holes that overlap in your die drawing:
The other possibility is that you have one hole nested inside another:
You need to make sure there are no hole intersections in your die-drawing.
What to do?
- Find the intersecting holes.
- Combine overlapping holes and delete nested holes.
- Make sure the error disappears.
Want More Hints?
- Empty Layout — You have not selected a document, the selected document has no Origami layer, or the document's Origami layer is empty.
- Path Is Not Closed — The die drawing must a have a solid, continuous outline path.
- Intersecting Holes — There can't be two holes in the same place or overlapping.
- Outside Hole — All holes must be inside the outline path.
- Invalid Crease — Crease lines have limitations.
- Impossible Shape — Some shapes simply don't exist.
- Z-Fighting — What to do with overlapping polygons.
Adobe and Adobe Illustrator are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.