Origami does not support more than one hole in the same place. So if you see this error you probably have two holes that overlap in your die drawing:
The other possibility is that you have one hole nested inside another:
You need to make sure there are no hole intersections in your die-drawing.
What to do?
- Find the intersecting holes.
- Combine overlapping holes and delete nested holes.
- Make sure the error disappears.
Want More Hints?
- Empty Layout — why there is no dieline visible?
- Path Is Not Closed — the dieline needs a solid, continuous outline path;
- Intersecting Holes — holes must not overlap;
- Overlapping Lines — cut and crease lines must not overlap, as well;
- Outside Hole — all holes must be inside the outline path;
- Invalid Crease — crease lines have limitations;
- Impossible Shape — some shapes simply don’t exist;
- Misaligned Elements — ends must meet, perfectly;
- Triangulation Failed — Origami fails to make a 3D mesh of a dieline;
- Z–Fighting — what to do with overlapping polygons.
Adobe and Adobe Illustrator are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.