This is the most complex error related to fixing the dieline. The error means that Origami has to break the shape when folding it. Here is an example:
To fold along both crease lines in the example would bend the top part of the drawing. Origami does not support this, so it breaks the shape somewhere and reports the error.
This type of error is tricky to fix. One approach is to hide as many crease lines as possible, and then show them one by one until the error appears. There should be two conflicting crease lines somewhere. As soon as you see the error, you can decide how to change the crease lines so the shape is no longer impossible.
What to do?
- Hide all the crease lines.
- Show them one by one.
- Locate two conflicting crease lines.
- Fix the error.
Want More Hints?
- Empty Layout - You have not selected a document, the selected document has no Origami layer, or the document's Origami layer is empty.
- Path Is Not Closed - The die drawing must a have a solid, continuous outline path.
- Intersecting Holes - There can't be two holes in the same place or overlapping.
- Outside Hole - All holes must be inside the outline path.
- Invalid Crease - Crease lines have limitations.