Barcode 1.2 is here
19 Aug 2014
We keep adding new barcodes to our Barcode application and fix minor issues. This is probably the last beta release of the software. The next time you need a barcode, you know what app to use :)
Here is the list of new barcode symbologies supported by version 1.2:
- Codabar with customizable start/stop symbols
- Code-128 (types A, B, C and Auto)
- Interleaved 2 of 5 with optional check digit
As with other supported formats, Barcode provides a lot of customizable options, so you can get exactly the barcode you need.
Some other minor improvements have been made:
- a naughty saving window on OS X is now fixed and now Barcode uses your data as a file name when saving
- barcode preview has been made bigger, so every little detail is now visible
- code-39 got the “mod 43” option
- EPS export has been improved when it comes to fonts and sizes
So there’s enough reasons to upgrade to 1.2 or give Barcode a try if you never done this before.