Yes, you need to have some knowledge to write scripts, but we provide enough samples for most common scenario, so the learning curve is not so steep.
Let’s make a very simple script. Click Scene → Script Editor in the main menu of Boxshot to open the script editor, and enter the following text to the top field:
Then click the Run button to see the results at the bottom. Isn’t that easy?
Note that you need Boxshot Professional or Boxshot Ultimate to use scripting.
More Scripting Tutorials
- Scripting Overview — basic information about Boxshot scripting;
- Managing Objects — navigating and manipulating Boxshot scene;
- Special Objects — working with cameras, lights, materials etc;
- Shapes — configuring built–in shapes;
- Tools — using Boxshot tools from scripts;
- Using Command Line — running Boxshot scripts from command line.