Barcode generation software is a standalone application. You can download it using the Download button at the top right corner of the page.
Installing Barcode on Mac
Once the DMG file is downloaded, click it to open in Finder, then drag the Barcode icon into your Applications folder and run Barcode from there.
Installing Barcode on Windows
Once the installer is downloaded, double–click it to start the installation. The process is straightforward and once it is done, run Barcode from the Start menu.
To update Barcode, simply download the latest version using the Download button at the top right corner of the page, then quit the software and follow the installation steps above.
To uninstall Barcode, make sure it is not running. You will not be able to remove the running application.
- On Mac you simply drag the application icon into the bin as any other Mac application;
- On Windows you open Start menu and type Programs and Features to see the list of installed applications. Locate Barcode there, select it and click Uninstall to remove the software.
More Barcode Tutorials
- Installation — how to install Barcode generator;
- License Activation — how to activate Barcode software with a license key.
- User Interface — Barcode user interface explained in details;
- Barcode Management — adding, renaming, cloning and deleting barcodes.
- ISBN Barcode Generator — how to make ISBN barcodes;
- UPC Barcode Generator — how to create UPC-A and UPC-E barcodes.
- Batch Processing — how to batch–convert text data to barcodes;
- Command Line Processing — command line barcode generation.
- Fake Barcodes — need a random barcode as a placeholder?