Select → Same → Font
This long–requested feature of Adobe Illustrator is now covered by Ai Toolbox.
Simply select text object and click Select menu in Illustrator. Then click Same submenu there and you will see some extra options added at the bottom:
There are three options you can use:
- Font Family — select all text elements having the same font family;
- Font Family and Size — select all text elements with the same font family and font size;
- Font Family, Size and Everything — same as above plus some character styles and paragraph formatting options should also match.
This tool lets you easily selecting multiple text objects sharing the same font.
Best Of All
Best of all, this is a free feature of Ai Toolbox and it doesn’t require you to have a license. Select as much as you want for free :)
More Ai Toolbox Tutorials
- Installation — how to install the plugin;
- License Activation — how to activate the plugin with a license key.
Making Conical Labels
- Conical Label from Selection — making the label from the selected artwork;
- Conical Label from Artboard — making the label from the artboard content.
Renaming and Selection
- Bulk Rename in Illustrator — rename multiple elements at once;
- Selecting Paths by Name — bulk selection by name in Illustrator;
- Select → Same → Font — selecting objects with the same font in Illustrator.
Adobe and Adobe Illustrator are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.