Activating Ai Toolbox
When you order an Ai Toolbox plugin license you get a license key by email. The key needs to be copied into the plugin for activation.
In order to do that you first need to run the plugin user interface. For instance you can start making a conical label from a simple rectangle object.
Make a rectangle, select it, then click Objects → Conical Label → Make From Selection… menu item:
The plugin window will pop up, you need to click the Registration icon at the top and paste the license key into the text field below:
Once the key is there, you can click Register button at the bottom and check the license status in the About panel of the plugin.
The plugin is ready to work immediately after activation.
More Ai Toolbox Tutorials
- Installation — how to install the plugin;
- License Activation — how to activate the plugin with a license key.
- Conical Label from Selection — making the label from the selected artwork;
- Conical Label from Artboard — making the label from the artboard content.
- Making Color Bars — how to make color bars in Illustrator in a few clicks;
- Color Bar Appearance — customizing color bars to display the data you need;
- Color Patches — color bars that display the inks you want;
- Reusing Color Bars — how to copy color bars to another project.
- Merging Texts in Illustrator — combine text elements, keeping lines intact;
- Dynamic Texts — add dynamic information to text elements in Illustrator.
Renaming and Selection
- Bulk Rename in Illustrator — rename multiple elements at once;
- Selecting Paths by Name — bulk selection by name in Illustrator;
- Select → Same → Font — selecting objects with the same font in Illustrator.
Adobe and Adobe Illustrator are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.