Ai Toolbox Tutorials
Ai Toolbox adds multiple tools to Adobe Illustrator, so read the topics below to get more information about the tool you need and how to use it.
- Installation — how to install the plugin;
- License Activation — how to activate the plugin with a license key.
- Conical Label from Selection — making the label from the selected artwork;
- Conical Label from Artboard — making the label from the artboard content.
- Making Color Bars — how to make color bars in Illustrator in a few clicks;
- Color Bar Appearance — customizing color bars to display the data you need;
- Color Patches — color bars that display the inks you want;
- Reusing Color Bars — how to copy color bars to another project.
- Merging Texts in Illustrator — combine text elements, keeping lines intact;
- Dynamic Texts — add dynamic information to text elements in Illustrator.
Renaming and Selection
- Bulk Rename in Illustrator — rename multiple elements at once;
- Selecting Paths by Name — bulk selection by name in Illustrator;
- Select → Same → Font — selecting objects with the same font in Illustrator.
Adobe and Adobe Illustrator are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.