Origami 3.0.3 beta
10 Feb 2020
We’re getting closer to releasing the 3rd version of Origami. This update fixes a couple of issues you reported and we discovered. Read on for the list of changes and downloading links.
What’s been changed:
- Mouse wheel zoom speed does not depend on the currently selected units;
- Crash dump processing improved (hope you will never test that);
- Project loading errors are now processing better;
- Installed plugins are not removed when Origami is updated on Windows;
- Minor UI fixes here or there.
Give the new version a try and let us know what do you think.