Which Boxshot is Yours?
There are several editions of Boxshot to choose from. Here you will find a brief description of each edition to help you decide which one is the best for you.
The starter edition provides great value. Boxshot Home offers 20+ customizable shapes, stacks, and materials, and the same advanced rendering as in the higher editions! See how much you get:
Boxshot Home includes these shapes. It's a steal at this price!
- 2 sliding software boxes
- Boxes with adjustable edges
- 2 hard cover books
- Tagged boxes
- 3 paperback books
- Coffee cup and tea mug
- 2 magazines
- Various phones and mobile devices
- DVD box
- CD box
- Compact disc
- Customizable image/card
- 2 brochures
- 3 image stacks
- 4 binders
Boxshot Home features ready-to-use materials, the ability to build stacks of shapes, and much more.
Do you need more? No problem. What about these additional shapes?
This is probably the best choice if you don't need external shapes, animation and other advanced features. Here's the list of shapes you get in addition to the Home edition:
- Dust jacket for hard cover books
- Paperback books (round corners)
- Step-back soft cover books
- Canvas shapes
- Soda cans
- Pharma shapes (vials, bottles, etc.)
- Blu-ray boxes
- Digipak CD and DVD boxes
- Paper bags
- Creme tube
- Yogurt pack
But there's more! Boxshot Professional also features:
- High rendering resolution – Boxshot Professional supports resolutions up to 8K.
- PSD file support – images are automatically reloaded when you save them in Photoshop.
- Export to 3D formats – supports export to DAE, OBJ, 3D PDF and more.
- Full control over materials – adjust every detail of reflection, refraction and bump for your materials.
- Multiple shapes in one stack – stack different flat shapes together.
That's almost all that a professional designer needs to present stunning results to customers!
Still not enough? Upgrade to the Ultimate edition to get this killer set of features:
- External 3D files – load 3DS, FBX and Collada (DAE) files to your scenes.
- Queued rendering – render scenes later, while you're sleeping.
- Animations – render turn-table animations with ease.
- Job files – create rendering jobs for automated processing.
- Flexibles – add flexible bags (sachet, gusseted, pillow and doypack) to your scenes.
- Lathe objects – make your own bottle, can or any other lathe shape using the built-in editor, or from an external SVG file.
Boxshot Ultimate means no limitations, absolutely all the features, and a cutting-edge mockup experience. Get the most out of Boxshot!
Try Boxshot Now!
Give the demo version a try (if you haven't done so yet). The demo version supports all the shapes and shows the most important features, so you can easily decide if Boxshot is for you and confirm that it's worth the price.